HIV Prevention Community

do syringe inject something into body

if the needle was a new one,syringe was second used, the nurse just used alcohol to clean skin before test boold,could syringe inject something(such as unknow liquid,ect) into body or just take boold out?should i be worried about this?
Try to explain that a little bit better, I don't understand what you are asking. By the way you spell "blood" like this, not "boold."
a nurse is NOT going to use a dirty needle OR syringe on a pt.  PERIOD!
negative you have it really bad dude
I wasn't sure if he was talking about the vacuum containers. Some are made to be reused, but most places use the one time use ones.
  isnt that the container that the needle is put on and the tube is shoved up in?  therefore not holding any blood...
the needle was a new,syringe reused(the nurse told to me),could it inject some unknow liquid into body?or just take boold out of my body?
do you know the difference between a syringe and a vaccum container?  i highly doubt the syringe was reused.
it was not vaccum container,just syringe,the nurse told me it was reused in the hotline,now i want to ask if the needle was a new one,could syringe(no boold inside) inject some unknow liquid into my body or just take the boold out of my body?
No one told you on any hotline that a syringe and needle were reused. I don't give a damn if you are located in China, which I really doubt that you are. You were never told that.
when i tested at frist palce in hospital,the nurse used a new needle to link to syringe,after that,i'm not worried about that,because i believe the hospital.you know i'm worried-well,i did some read on oral sex,subtype,needle.when i link to san francisco city cilnic, which said proform oral sex on women is no risk,and i tested negative at 12weeks,so i decide to move on.now,i look somebody worried about the fresh needle,then remember when i took test at first palce,doubt the syringe was reused! i'm so wooried that i ask the nurse on the hot line,she said the needle was a new one,the syringe was reused.pelese don't doubt what i told to you,i'm no need to lie for you.now i want to ask if the needle was a new one,could syringe(no boold inside) inject some unknow liquid into my body or just take the boold out of my body?
This is another thing that I fear. If I didn't get it from protected sex or fingering, I suspect I was injected with a dirty or used needle. I got sick a couple of days after a blood test in june.

I've had a cough since september 07
so did you test agian?the nurse be sure the needle was a new one,syringe was reused.the syringe looks like be empty,no boold inside.some unknow liquid,i couldn't remember.when i test,could the syringe inject something unknow into my body or just extract the boold from me?