HIV Prevention Community

do you thing the nurse forget to change a fresh needle

when i tested at first palce,the nurse reused the syringe,no boold inside,it seems to be dry.she took the needle from a box,linked to syringe,no boold on it,the inner part of the needle i could't see,how can i be sure it was a new one?it was MCH of hospital,the people who test boold were fewer,i could only guarantee tow minutes there was no one test before me,the nurse used alcohol to clean my skin before test,should i be worry about this?
Move on. She didn't reuse a needle or a syringe.
There are proceedures which mean nurses have to change the needle if it worries you that much get another test.
the nurse told me that she reused the syringe,but never reused the needle,she took the needle from a box,is that mean she has to change the needle?

when i tested at second palce(6weeks later after first boold test),both the needle and syringe was a new one,it came out negative.now i'm just worry about that needle,if the needle was a fresh one,i would move on.

do you thing she took the needle from a box means she had to change the fresh needle?thank you
Seek professional mental help.
you should believe me,i'm no need to lie for you.i asked the nurse in hot line,she told me that she reused the syringe but no needle,do you think she took the needle from a box means she had to change the fresh one?thank you, i have no mental problems.
i'm highly suspected the nurse was also reused the needle although she said never reused it,she reused the syringe at first,how can i believe what she said? i have no mental problems!just couldn't believe what she said,i had dry vomit,it lasted nearly 3mos after first test.
i know everone here would believe the nurse never reused the the needle or syringe,i dont want to say "what if the nurse forget to use a fresh syringe",this was not "what if",i saw somebody had been worried about the needle for a long time,then remembered when i took test at first palce,the nurse reused the syring.(i asked her in the hotline,she told me that she reused the syringe,but never the needle).now,i'm highly suspected the nurse also reused the needle although she said never reused it,she reused the syringe at first,how can i believe what she said?
  Honestly i think ocd at work my friend. I would say that the best thing for you would be another test at three months just to calm your nerves and put the matter at rest for you. Have you done any reading on the clinic / hospital Negative_77? I'll bet that if there was this type of misconduct going on there would be other reported accusations being leveled by others, not just yourself. Try to calm your nerves man, i can feel you anxiety vibes from here. It's possible but unlikely, clinics and hospitals are not out to get you...health professionals don't willfully infect hiv into patients-even if worse case scenario this happened the chance there was also hiv present is probably a slim one. I hope this answer was helpful Negative_77. Do you think you are going to start the testing process all over again over this suspected exposure? Try to keep in mind that so many stars would have to align in order for this to occur. Take care N_77.
thank you,my friend,if you never know it before.when you take boold test for something,not hiv.you would not pay attention to the needle or syringe,now you know it,so when you test boold you would pay attention to every detail of testing process !

if the needle also reused,i never take cause durgs,should i take futher test?  
Honest-only if your not going to make it otherwise. If your head is going to keep tripping on you as it does when we all get into think about catching aids man-then test once more. If you think your overreacting then set the fears aside and enjoy your life buddy....
  Does your user name refer to the amount of times you've tested man? Lol,lol,lol...just a joke my friend...look at me...lol.
thank you,my friend,a few days ago,you were so worried about needle stick,now you decide to move on.when you were worried about the needle stick i decided to move on,now you decide to move on,i'm worried about the needle was a fresh one or not.that hospital was jiangyin people's hospital which is the best in my city,the nurse said in the hotline never reuse the needle,when i went to first test,she took the needle from a box,then linked to the syringe,was that say she had to change the fresh one?
When i'm ready and not before...i'm there for the people your not there for. You get on here and say no risk, and can't be bothered to explain yourself and then wonder why people feel your answer to them was inadequate, come off it man...you do you thing and i'll my thing. There's room for everyone, including people whose posts you don't like man...
Move on chapeau. You have your 3 month conclusive test result.
Negative_77 feels better and that's all that matters to me man, what you think about it is not my really any concern to me...stop pursuing confrontation with me also...i have no time to play forum bully with you my friend. Stop throwing daggers at people who are worrying there way through a difficult time...
They've already seen you started chapeau. They've deleted one of your posts already this morning so move on.
  I wish you would leave me alone man...
MOVE ON.
To negative777:Yan, I beg you, just stop. She used a fresh needle and no, I do not know any case of infection this way since 1992. We live in modern world, my man. Please, please, stop.
I tried giving you strong arguments and you just can't let it go. Why? Why do u suspect that? you have never had HIV or ARS symptoms. may you find your peace!

to Teak: dear friend, I understand your difficult situation, but this makes you insensitive to others fears. Maybe they only have anxiety, but we should be here for them, chapeau is right!!!! Had you people on this forum not been here for me (my country's a mess when it comes to HIV helping people) I wouldn't be alive right now.
You guys helped me survive that pretty conclusive 18weeks test.
Believe me, it's BS to wait a week in that anxiety before getting your result.
Some of them live like this a least 3months!
Let's try to understand.

to chapeau: Thank you for being here! worried wells as I appreciate your help!
worried wells ALWAYS appreciate another worried well.  who better to agree with them??
You are another one that needs to move on. I'm not here to hold anyone's hand. negative_777 did not have a risk and I won't play up to his obsessions for you or anyone else. You didn't have to wait a week for your results. You elected to wait a week. You could have taken a Rapid test and received your result in 20 or less.
Your welcome Stelutu...
Yes lizzie, they do, and you know why???
I appreciate an ARGUMENTED answer. Teak's is always: move on, no risk, you do not need to test, 3months conclusive, no matter what.MOT, BD. Conclusive, ha? ;)
Please look up his A. At least you, chris,chapeau, diver58,mike, alienshadow, manny1980 (and I,when I have an argument) try to give that man a reason for the answer. Sounds logical, right???
Don't let anyone intimidate or ridicule you into leaving the forum if you still have question Stelutu. I'm here for you anytime you need support...