Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.2k Members

early hiv

i had gone for a sensual massage nearly 5 weeks ago. i had oral sex and protected anal sex both without ejaculation with the masseur. i was the recepient in both cases. after the encounter i started to read about hiv. got very anxious. about 10 days (3.5 weeks from  the time of encounter) ago i woke up with a headache which continued for atleast 3 days and would not respond well to any medication. i still have occasional headaces everyday since then. i would feel feverish but did not have any fever. no major nodes were/are enlarged. i still feel feverish at times for a short while and then feel normal again. i have neck/upper back stiffness too. 2 days ago i developed a small sore in my throat which has now almost healed. i have occasional nausea but no diarrhoea/vomiting. i dont have any rash. i am very anxious. could these be signs of early hiv? if so what should i be doing?
1 Responses
1542597 tn?1294843160
no risk at all.those symptoms can be from anxiety or other viruses and bacterias but not HIV.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428176748
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.