fatigue, tiredness, hangover feeling (without drinkng) flu like symtoms and pins and needles

hello can sum1 please help me over a month ago i noticed i was starting to get tired very easierly this got worse i started feeling very weak and was experiencing a hangover feeling everyday without drinking any alcohol :S i thought the feeling would go away but never did i also tested positive over a yr ago for genital herpez which are reacurring about twice a month heres a list of symtoms i have been experiencing
fatigue
tiredness (after long hrs of sleping)
reacurring herpez (about twice a month)
flu like symtoms (just recent, could be due to weather change)
headaches
pins and needles in hands and feet
tingling in face and scalp
started to feel sick
i suffer with depression which has recently got server i had the implant incerted abt a month ago (after i gt these symtoms so dont thnk it could be due to that although they have got alot worse) but the depression worsening could be due to the implant .
i have had a few blood test's for anemia, blood count and diabetes, all came back normal.
i am extremly worried about all my symtoms incase i have something really wrong with me i have been looking up symtoms online and i have symtoms of hiv and a brain tumour (probly wasnt the best idea to check symtoms on google) i got tested for hiv about 4 months ago and whilst i was waiting for my results (which came back negative) i managed to convince myself i had the virus.....i really do not want to put myself through that again and really need peace of mind for what ele these symtoms could be!.......someone help!
HIV has no specific systems. Symptoms or lack of will never tell you your status. The only way to know your status if you have had an exposure is by testing. You can test if you had an exposure 3 months post exposure for a conclusive result.
my history i had pins and needles in my hands and feets after  week of the risk...but i tested negative at 12 weeks with dou test ?pin and niddles started after 2 weeks and lasted 8 weeks
What was your exposure?
had a sex with sex worker vaginal sex (condom broke)
You have a conclusive negative test result, you don't have HIV.
thank you so much for your comments, but i did put myself at risk after the test i had unrotected sex with someone i was seeing only once. i know the risk levels are quite low and that is even if he was a carrier. its just all the symtoms i am getting, im freeking myself out!

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community