feeling guilty or what????

Here is the situation...I had recently kissed someone with no tongue just lip sucking (November 11), I kissed him before(June or July) but this time I thought maybe I should get tested (November 17), other than that I have had the same partner for eight years, following my testing (November 18 or 19) I had a a headache for three days took some OTC meds, thought I may be coming down with a cold so I will  catch it early, had me feeling a little lightheaded or weird, following that(November 22 or 23) I was doing my daily routine for eczema and put aloe vera on my neck and noticed a lump by my trachea and swollen tonsils...I FREAKED!!! Got all obsessed about HIV and have been reading non stop...noticed swollen glands in my neck on one side figured it was an infection especially since I developed a cough ( like one cough...not persistent occurs like every once in a while I may be playing mind games with myself since I developed this after I found out it was a symptom of HIV) anyway I have lost some weight (5 lbs) went to the doctor (December 7) he put me on an antibitiotic now I have thrush and a yeast infection I am sure it's from the antibiotic...with that my question is could what I am going through be related to the kissing...could I have possibly contracted HIV or Mono...it is now going on 4 weeks and my tonsils and lymph glands are still swollen not enough to see but in my neck you can feel it and my throat can be seen but it is slightly protruding.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks guys it is greatly appreciated! I've been to the doctor constantly and tested for everything under the sun just to find out that I was seriously tripping...lol...I need to re-evaluate my extremist ways...I just couldn't get a grip!  I guess I won't be stepping out on my BF at all...cheating is just not my thing. Well I wish you guys many many blessings be safe :)
Helpful - 0
You are stressing way too hard over nothing. You are ok.
Helpful - 0
No risk.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community