HIV Prevention Community
53k Members

first and last sex with another male

Hello I will explain what happened for you to tell me my risk . I am male, had mutual masturbation with another male. I rubbed my penins at his anus, but didn't penetrate. I didn't have condom on. Then during masturbation, he cumed but used his hand that for sure had sperm on and masturbated me. The thing is that it probably touched my urethral opening, you know, the little hole at the top of the penis. I know that the hiv virus doesn't last long outside but it wasn't a long time between when he cummed and when he masturbated me with his hands having his sperm on, maybe about at most 20 seconds passed between those two moments... What can I do? Am I at risk? Please let me know ... also, rubbing my penis  to his anus was dangerous too?
I didn't pay attention when it was happening ... I noticed just later what had happened
"I rubbed my penins at his anus, but didn't penetrate." - no risk.  Penetration must occur for a risk to exist.

"Then during masturbation, he cumed but used his hand that for sure had sperm on and masturbated me. The thing is that it probably touched my urethral opening" - looks as though you answered your own question: "I know that the hiv virus doesn't last long outside."  Correct!  The virus quickly becomes inactive when it is outside of its host (the body) thus exposure to a partner's gential fluids is NOT a risk in any way.
Hello .... Thanks a lot for your answer ... But it is still the same even for just about 20 or 30 seconds? I am worried about it ...
No risk.
As long as there was no penetration (which you have stated) then the there can be no risk involved in what you have mentioned.  
Thanks a lot !!!