HIV Prevention Community

fungal rash tinea corporis on chest

Greetings
I have a quick question a bright red rash with scaly patches appeared on my chest it cover from my collar bone to under my breast nothing on my back  at all  this rash is totally unexplainable I battle with jock itch and atlethe foot for about a month before.....i went to doc and she told me it was Tinea corporis( and not ARS) my question is now what would cause this types rash on my chest ive never had anything like this before?
Thanks for your input
Have you got tested for all stds and hiv?
When i went to my doc and ask about it he told me not to worry and did a w bc and told me I was perfectly healthy :'/ imnjust nervous now
You should get tested for all stds anv. Hiv test is hiv combo/duo or elisa.
See a dermatologist if you are concerned.
Find a doctor. You had an exposure.