gay2gay oral sex

Hi everybody, I have been looking the posts in this forum for several months and have seen so many contradictory views on the oral sex.

concerning my experience i am really really scared, because i have had sex with so many men,about 30 or 40, in gay sauna. i had anal sex with 3 of them and used condoms each time. but the others, gosh, i performed and received oral sex ... no ejaculation, but i can be sure there some any precum.

i do have a very weak gum and sometimes bleeding.. and i did catch a flu-like disease, also a  2 weeks after having sex and it last for that.

Please help me, i am too scared to get any test. have i already infected hiv?? thanks all of you..i am so stressed day and night
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
No man. Getting OS is NO RISK. And giving OS is only theoretical RISK. In the entire of history. There is nobody infected HIV through OS and it's safe to say that you will not make history by become the first