HIV Prevention Community
53k Members

had a threesome with couple

I made a mistake and was involved in a threesome with a couple that I met from online. I was invited to their home and we had two cups of vodkas and threesome eventually started. His wife sat between us and gave handjobs to both of us. Then, couple started licking each  other on 69 position while I was standing behind them. The guy grabbed bottom side of my genital and put my dick into her. I was inside her for first 5seconds and pulled right away and brought condom and put it on my genital. We exchanged position and she gave me oral sex ( I wasn't wearing condom during oral sex)  while her hubby penetrated her without condoms on. He pulled away and I penetrated her with condom on my genital and ejaculated on tissue.  In summary, I was unprotected for first 5 seconds inside her and during 10-14mins unprotected oral sex. I did not have any physical connetions with the other guy. I started to have a sore throat after two days but I think it might be just related to my HEALTH problem since I have walked under rain for 20 mins for two days and have not slept well two weeks prior to exposure because of work. Are there any chances of getting STD/HIV out of this? So far I have no symptoms beside sore throat and my throat has been getting better. I was in panic so I TEXTED them few days ago and he told me they both are very clean, but I heard some people might be not aware of their status. I told them I was worried because they didn't use condoms and he told me he does not usually use since she can't get pregnant and it takes away his senstaion. I am very scared because I heard oral sex has a low risk, but maybe his precum could have impacted me as well. From what I know, he didn't ejaculate at all. P.S: I licked her boobs, but not her genital for safety reason
You had unprotected insertive sex with the woman, regardless that it was only a few seconds, you were exposed to HIV. YOU NEED TO TEST.

You had oral sex with this woman which put you at risk for STD's and you need to test for those.

You can test for STD's now and 28 days post this exposure, have a 4th generation DUO test done for HIV which will be conclusive.

I make no judgments about your lifestyle choices, but having a threesome with strangers you've met online and who do not use condoms is extremely risky. I trust you are old enough to know that everyone they have had sex with, YOU are also having sex with all those people as well. They don't sound very discriminating and it's not worth your health and certainly not worth your life to take this kind of risk again.

Test for STD's now
Test in 28 days post exposure with the 4th generation DUO

I would highly recommend you do not have sex until all your tests come back negative.

Please be more careful out there.
RubyWitch