HIV Prevention Community

hand genital hand

Hello everyone.

I would like your opinion please. I saw a prostitute yesterday, she fingered herself and then gave me a handjob. I touched her vagina and then my penis...maybe urethra, she was almost dry...would this require testing?
Not an HIV concern.

HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child
Can I be confident and forget about HIV from this encounter COMPLETELY?
Yes
Thank you!
Teak,

for better or worse
for better or worse I kept searching online and THEBODY.COM points out the risk of vaginal fluid comming in contact with the urethra, should I take my chance and not getting tested? what do you think?

in the other hand I found you at POZ.COM they say that mutual masturbation is no risk but THEBODY has so called doctors specialists, what should I do, im confused.

It isn't a risk. you can use vaginal fluid to masturbate with and it wouldn't be a risk of contracting HIV. HIV is not transmitted outside it's host.
I guess that would make me the first person in the history to get HIV this way if i do?
You don't have to worry about it, because you won't test positive from masturbation.
yes, and also that if I was at risk you would have told me, Im just anxious because I have to protect my wife, I know you undestand, I will not test based on your recommendation,

thanks
would this apply too even if im NOT circumcised? no chance of fluids getting under my forsekin favoring transmitssion?
Yes, still no risk.
May I know what is your status now?