HIV Prevention Community

hello again guys

i think my glands are swelling up because i have a lump in my throat and my ears is stuffing up and i have a discomfort feeling in my groan area
do you think it could be a viral infection or could my anxiety
please reply and let me know what you think.
could it be serious.
hay man glad your back no risk
we are not doctors and cannot begin to diagnose every ache and pain you have.  if you are not feeling well...see a doctor.
what do you want to ask?look at the title of forum.go,man.
You're probably have an upper respiratory track infection (not HIV related) and it causing your middle ear to develop another infection/Acute Otitis Media=middle ear infection, this can happen because there's a link via a tract from your pharyng to your middle ear.
About your groin discomfort, I can't tell you anything but certainly it's not HIV related too...
Just go to your GP and discuss your symptoms with him/her...

Be well

GOD Bless!