A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members

help

please help me on this matter
i am 17 yr old (from india) and had first time any sexual activity..
the girl,infact my maid (24 yr old, unknown status) was lying on the bed (facing towards the bed) and i was on her top..
we both were in in ur innerwears...i pumped her a** from above.....(there was no direct skin contact between organs at all ).......
...(i think there is no penetration possible in this case ...i really don't know, as my first experience and if yes does that matter)
(moreover the girl was pregnant at the time of  this incidence may be by 1 or 2 month , does that matter..?or suppose she was in her periods.....considering all the worst conditions possible)
i ejaculated  within my underwares .........

does this way hiv can transfer........please comment ....does i need any test

16 Responses
You were at risk of contracting HIV with your cloths on.
That should have read you were NOT at risk of contracting HIV.
at what time i should go for a test
i discussed with some pro. he did not recomended any test...
does her pregnancy or periods any role to play here ........even if we consider her +ve
i did not got u clearly
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.