Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.4k Members

heterosexual hiv risk?

I had unprotected sex with a girl 6 months ago, i didnt ejaculate, i have been worrying about HIV, she has been tesed for std and is negative, she has had sex with two people, another man who was a virgin and her ex boyfriend who has only had sex with one other girl who was also a virgin. I lost my virginity to this girl 6 months ago, is there anything to be worried about? i am 18 and the girl was also 18
43 Responses
i am a white male, not iv drug user, she, her ex boyfriend and the virgin he slept with were also white and all not iv drug users, i have a naturally paranoid nature, is there anything to really worry about? please help for past 6 months i havent slept comfortably and have experience quite severe depression
You put yourself at risk by not using condoms. You can test now and obtain a conclusive test result.
realistically do you think i have it?
I don't guess when it comes to HIV and someone's health. Test get your results and it will be conclusive.
i dont think i can bring myself to get tested though, like she had sex with two virgins, there is no reason for her to have it, i didnt ejaculate inside her and arent the odds already extremely against me having it?
You don't know that they were virgins or not. Go test.
I do know that they were virgins though and is it worth the extreme stress of awaiting results when the probabilty is very high that i dont have it?
also her ex had protected sex with the other virgin, i really dont see how i could possible have it where all the factors are against hiv presence
Did you use a condom? NO. TEST then move on.
i dont think its necessary to get tested and undergoe that stress for no reason when i quite cleary dont have it
Then move on.  There was no need for you to post in this forum if you are so educated in HIV transmission. You didn't need any advice from anyone on this forum.
well i just wanted some advice, i dont think testing is necessary when the odds are so against me, the stress of hiv has driven me mad for ages and all the information i have would lead me to suggest i cant really have it, i think i will get the 60 second test though, i just wanted some information from someone like yourself who is educated for example the probability of transmission from her to me, i didnt just want a single line respone telling me to get tested, i wanted some information which i hope you can give me x
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.