HIV Prevention Community

hiv- kissing

hey guys,
I was reading something and I saw this, it made me depress..

doctor handsfield says:
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/hiv-and-kissing/show/246621

Technically, HIV transmission by deep kissing might be possible, especially if the infected person has a particularly high viral load--and one such circumstance is primary HIV infection, during the window period.  Even here, however, such transmission undoubtedly is extremely rare, and HIV transmission by kissing has never been documented.  I can't say what the viral load is in saliva during the window period, before antibody develops; I'm not sure it has even been studied.

my question is:
I kissed someone who is positive and refuses to undergoe the therapy...but not  in the window period...am i at risk because of the high viral load??

thanks
You are taking information that is five years old. Kissing of anytype is not a risk of contracting HIV.
thanks again...
we are so lucky that you are here with us:))

good luck to you and everyone!