Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members
Hello, Dr. i had unprotected oral sex 7.5 month ago i start having symtoms 2 weeks after that.

headaches,fatigue,Nausea and bad appetite,flu like symtoms swelling testicle,lost weight,gingivitis, diarrhea, pain in bones,hives that come and go when i'm cold slow heart beat,every large green vains in hands and feets,muscle pain,eye pain

I took std test at 1.5 month after exposure everything came back negative, except herpes. than at 3 month std test after exposure everything cameback negative again except herpes, at 5 months after exposure std test cameback positive for syphilis and herpes than dr told me i need get treatment ASAP i when to another dr she did blood work first than give me 2 shot of penicillin and she told me to call her back week later i call and she told me syphilis test cameback negative and thats all she was testing and i need to fellow up with my personal dr i when to my dr 6.5 month after exposure she did std test and told me everything cameback negative except herpes she also say i;m low on blood. after the penicillin shot i start feeling better but all the symtoms are still here

now i when to a lot drs and looks like i still don;t have clear answer what is going on with me, i am trying to find the right dr and make sure i am fully treat. now what dr i need to see and what u thing is going on with me please help me and what test i need to take, and what is for. i am worry about first.hiv second.syphilis 3rd all other stds and what else i need to do thanks dr!

also my wife she have flue like symtoms all the time and she have headaches, pain in eyes. she did std test 1,3,4,5 and 6 months after exposure and all cameback negative except herpes for her please help us dr
1 Responses
oral sex isn't a risk....
your symptoms are in your head.... or your just sick... and not doing your set to take care of yourself
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.