hiv +

please guide me when we want to sex with a sexworker or any unknown person, in plus with wearing condoms what other things we should obey to iliminate the risk of hiv?
i wouldn't do it, i can already tell once you do it you're going to regret it get on this chat forum and ask what your risk was, if we think you have hiv. and get stressed out of your mind for weeks, it's not worth it find a nice girl instead. but if you must yeah wear a condom it reduces the risk tremendously
Not worth the risk,what's more important,a bit of pleasure or a life time of medication,I think you already know the answer to that.Find a nice partner,both of you get tested and then you can enjoy your sex life instead of fearing it.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community