HIV Prevention Community

hiv

Dear doctor ,

iam 25 year old male ,i had sex with a prostitute before three months,whose hiv status unknown ,during virginal intercourse my condom broke at the top ,i senced   and took it out , it was there for a max of two min,
know i have symptoms like sore throat for more than a week ,and thick water colour discharge from penis only after erection,tiredness .pls advice me what would be the symptoms ,and what should i do.
having unprotected sex puts you at risk for not only hiv but other stds as well.  with that being said...two things are certainly in your favor...the limited time of being unprotected and the fact that it is a little more difficult for hiv to be passed from women to men.  top that off with the fact that she was more than likely not infected.

to know your status...test at 6-8 weeks post exposure for a good indication of your status...but follow it up with a test at 3 months for a conclusive result ! ! !
lizzie is right!!! good luck!!!! you'll be ok!