HIV Prevention Community

hiv and rash

Just last week I developed an itchy rash on my butt. A few days later it started to spread to my waist line, sides of my legs, and under my boobs.  I went to the doctor to see what it was and he wasn’t sure. The rash consists of small little bumps in clusters that are clear, some your can’t even see, only feel. He said it wasn’t poison ivy, and I haven’t taken any new medications and I haven’t been doing anything different. Does anyone know what it may be or could they share knowledge from their own experience? Could it be a sign of HIV? Any knowledge shared would be greatly valuable. Thank you!
u did not mention your risk!
Rash due to HIV never comes alone but with a fever.
Risk, short-term, one time, unprotected sex 6 months ago. What is the rash normally like?
GO AND GET A TEST DONE
normally its accompanied by a fever.
named as molluscum rash!
round bumpy raised pimples (red colored) filled with a white puss like fluid in centre,
usually non itchy & mostly on trunk!