HIV Prevention Community

hiv ars rash

Hi, so I had a risky sexual encounter around two weeks ago. Right now I have a rash on my inner thighs that is making me worry that I may have contracted HIV. I have had it for around 7 days now. It is the only symptom I am experiencing right now. No headaches, enlarged lymph nodes, flu like symptoms etc. Just the very itchy rash around my inner thighs, coming up to my waist at some points and then just a few bumps on my ankles and legs. The bumps are red in color (I have white skin), and do not appear to look like blisters. Just bumps that will start itching on and off.
What was your exposure?
Unprotected sex
Symptoms are useless when it comes to diagnosing HIV. You got to test as you had risk. you've got to test. Proper testing at the right time will determine your status.
As asked, please state your exposure.
Hiv rashes are described as non itch.