HIV Prevention Community

hiv from parent to child

My Sister in law and my Brother In law are dignosed HIV positive  few days back.My sister is having  CD4 count as 314 and my Brother In Law is having CD4 count of 17.Hence my sister in law has HIV and brother in law has AIDS.They have 2 kids one son 9 years old and one daughter 4 years old.
We have had done HIV test on these kids and it has turned to be negative.
Is it possible to to have 2 HIV negative children with both parents having HIV positive
without their parents taking any precaution since they both came to know of it a few weeks back.?
Can you please let us know what are the chances of these children becoming HIV positive later on in thier life when they grow or since they are HIV negative they are perfectly healthy and there will be no chances of them becoming HIV positive any time in their life.

Many Thanks
No chance by being born to HIV parents, but as they grow up their chances are the same as anyones if they don't have protected sex.