HIV Prevention Community

hiv infection

good day. About 6 months ago i was suturing a patient who is HIV positive. while irrigating the area a small amount of fluid got into my eye, i irrigated my eyes for a good 5 minutes. however, since then i have been fearful of actually having hiv. about 3 weeks ago i developed a sore throat, cough and runny and stuffy nose. the symptoms have declined. but after two weeks of treatment i still have a slightly sore throat, facial pain.
In your homest opinion, given the time frame and no other symptoms. how likely do you think it is that i have HIV?
How likely is it that a healthcare professional wouldn't know the answer?