HIV Prevention Community

hiv infection

i had sex with a sex worker almost 11 plus month ago and soon after tghe next day, i had sore throat. Then the 3rd day i felt ill, with fever, headache, blurred eyes. after the 2nd week, i felt ill again with dizziness and my urine always foaming till date.

Recently i started feel pains in my shoulder and neck (right side of body only). also burning sensation in my buttocks, thighs when i sit for a while and seizures in arm and thighs.

I got tested with the combo (p24 antiugen and antibody test) at 31st day after the sexual contact and a second test at 86 days. all came out negative. but recent feelings in my body is making me think otherwise. can all this burning sensation be a sign and symptoms of hiv?

86 days is conclusive,you don't have HIV.Move along now.