HIV Prevention Community

hiv neg or possible pos

had an encounter on feb 7 , flipped condom over when trying to put it on my partner so it may have gotten contaminated, stupid i know. 10 days later had a 24 hour fever and diarhhea. forgot about the incident. in may had to be hospitalized for pancreatitis that i had before, they had me on i v antibiotics, when i got home noticed my tongue was bare and burned, when on line and found erythematous candidiasis, called the gp, gave me nystatin, did not completely heal it, tried diflucn and it came and went on it. got up the courage to take an oraquik oral rapid test, it was neg, was so stressed, came down with shingles,a light case, thought well i need to take another test, went at 6 months and took oraquik fingerstick test it was neg, the tongue situation cleared up two weeks later after 3 months and 3 weeks later has appeared again in the same exact spot, could two tests be wrong, should i take another test, what the hell it going on, the denuded areas are on the top of tongue not in the middle but one on each side like someone took their nails and scratched them out, my tongue burns, getting kind of paranoid here.
After having a six month oraquick (pretty reliable i heard) negative, HIV is certainly not your problem. You may see your GP for further clinical investigation for infections other than HIV.

By the way, what is the status of your partner ? I hope he is negative too, if so, just calm down and relax. You can not get infection from an infection free partner.
unfortunately dont know the status for sure of the partner, says he is neg but i dont think he even knows it..
You were never at risk and your test at 6 months was more than enough time to obtain a conclusive result. You are HIV negative.
Even if his status is not known, your own status remains unchanged. You are safe and clean, rest assured. Your 3 and 6 months tests are more than reliable. Move on, but next time be careful when handling condoms. They are 100% reliable and strong enough to protect you from infection, but its our stupidity and mishandling, which eventually puts us at risk.