HIV Prevention Community

hiv positive

hello,
thanks for helping people in answering there various questions concerning hiv and aids.I hope my own questions will be asked in earnest.
I wish this is not happening to me.I had an unprotected sex with a girl i met just three days ago.Initially i was using condom but later on, i stupidly took it off cos i was reall drunk at that time.during the sex wich lasted for about ten minutes,i ajaculated inside.
The next day , i was really scared and told her to go for an hiv screening which she accepted.but to my surprise she she turned up later and told me that she tested positive.it was like a bombshell to me .
  I had no choice than to go for an hiv test as well which the result is yet to come out.
Please ,my question is ...what are the chances of contracting the dreaded disease when one has an umprtected sex with a carrier?please ,give me an immediate repply,so as to enable me decide on the next step to take.
Thanks.
You tested to early. You need to test at 6 weeks post exposure and if that test is negative retest at 12/13 weeks at that test will be conclusive.