HIV Prevention Community

hiv rash concern

hi i had an encounter with aprostitute and a cople of days later i got a skin rash
it started with 1 then it spread it was mostly in my belly, under arm pits, little on the back,next to my pubic section, and  or 2 in the neck. this rash wasent very severe, but it scared the hell out of me.

so my queston is what does an hiv rash look like ??? where in the body does it apper ??? please help me people i need details

thanks
Do not search the interenet for more info as you will drive yourself mad!!!  If you feel like you have a reason to get tested then get tested!  IF you've shared drug needles or had unprotected sex are the reasons to get tested!