HIV Prevention Community

hiv rash

I had an unprotected encounter 7 weeks ago when my condom broke inside a sex worker. 3 weeks later, i start to feel my fingers and feet inching and then i got rash on my back, chest, stomack biscepts and legs. They are itchy and uncofortable. I went to the doctor he gave me Bendryl but that didn't help me. I have no fever, diarrea but had a brief nosea. Could this be Possible ARS because i'm really scared now becuase it took this long for the rash to stop itching. Thanks for you response
No, ARS you would get all not just some.
You can test now for a good indication...95%+ and at 3 months for 100%.
Good, that makes me feel a bit relieved but i have to get the testing done to clear my mind out of this...Thanks Vance2335
ARS rashes DON'T itch.
Thanks a lot Teak for that info. Your posts are impressive. keep the good work. I'll get tested soon.