HIV Prevention Community

hiv rash?

Had sex with another male..was receptve, condoms were used, dont know if they broke. I did not look at them. Got a weird rash on chest that would not go away with cortizone cream and was given a corticoid pill that has helped. The rash was raised the sized of my hand and was on the chest annd migrated to the bellybutton then back up to the left and   it stayed and mostly vanished. The red disappeared and left with some white bump. had slight lymphnodes enlarged and dont know if a fever was present I was in warm climate. All this happened 3 to 4 weeks after sex. Could this be hiv?
You can not use symptoms to try to get an indication of an HIV infection. Chances is that the condom did not break because if it did I am sure your partner would have let you know or been freaked out by it.

Since you really don't know test at 3 months.