Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.4k Members

hiv rash?

Had sex with another male..was receptve, condoms were used, dont know if they broke. I did not look at them. Got a weird rash on chest that would not go away with cortizone cream and was given a corticoid pill that has helped. The rash was raised the sized of my hand and was on the chest annd migrated to the bellybutton then back up to the left and   it stayed and mostly vanished. The red disappeared and left with some white bump. had slight lymphnodes enlarged and dont know if a fever was present I was in warm climate. All this happened 3 to 4 weeks after sex. Could this be hiv?
1 Responses
You can not use symptoms to try to get an indication of an HIV infection. Chances is that the condom did not break because if it did I am sure your partner would have let you know or been freaked out by it.

Since you really don't know test at 3 months.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.