Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.8k Members

hiv rash?

I had 2/3 bumps in my lower under arm region. They were there for a few weeks and slightly raised. They didn't itch and only hurt if I accidently went over them with my razor. They appeared maybe 2 months after possible exposure and all went away at the same time. After they went away I began having a lot of twitches but I am also going through a lot of stress and pressure with school right now. Also I have white spots on my upper thighs and random small black dots at random places around my body. Am I worrying for nothing? Possible exposure was in January/February...thanks in advance.
4 Responses
Your 2 or 3 bumps have nothing to do with HIV. Have you went and taken your HIV test?
nooo...I just cant ...I just got into med school and I have stress/anxiety issues already I don't think I can handle going :( I'm told myself I will go get tested before I start med school though.
No body can go take the test for you. Get your test done and be over it.
I just got tested...finally...I'm hiv-
Thanks so much for everything.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.