HIV Prevention Community
does anyone know how the hiv rash looks like? is it a distinct type of rash where it is easily identified? do they look like hives?
You've been coming here long enough to have obtained your conclusive test.
well to my understanding conclusive is at 3 months so no i havent just a little curious as to know how the rash might look if u dont feel like answering theres no need to try and make me feel stupid
I think it usually A takes place on the front or back of the body and usually purple or dark in color, little raised if i read correctly, i read some stuff on it with pictures and i dont think it looks anything like hives.