HIV Prevention Community

hiv rash

hi guys. i had unprotected sex about a month ago and there were no symptoms up until recently when i developed some rash on my chest. i really don;t know whether it looks anything like hiv related rash or is it just some irritation on my skin?i have uploaded picture on my profile of the rash, if you could have a look and tell me your opinion, i would highly appreciate it. thanks
If you had no other symptoms then it is not an ARS rash. Have you tested?
That looks like a pimple. Stop freaking out.
Get the test and 3 month mark.
no, i did not have any other symptoms, unless they were so mild that i did not mention them. but what if i actually had some symptoms that i did not notice?would that be an indcation of ARS rash? however, i never ever in my life had any rash on the chest or shoulder area and that really made me concerned. i am going to test at the 6 weeks post exposure
yea test at 6 weeks, if its negative, test again past the 13th week mark to be conclusive
It is not hiv rash, take test and ask your partner status. You will have a negative result.
Move on.