HIV Prevention Community

hiv rash

what does a hiv ars rash come during the syptoms does it come when you see all the symptoms or can it come later because when i was sick with no fever (normal flu symptoms), then when i got a shot of antibiotics and two pills of antibiotics then a few days i notice a rash on my chest and thats when the swollen lymph node came. the rash had swollen my chest hairs no white puss or nothing just swollen, and it stayed that way for a few months. it itched some times when i thought about it hard but other wise it didn't itch. now i got urticariea so please tell are these similar to hiv rashes i've been very axsiouns for a long time
It's hard to say for sure.  The people I talked to when I was worrying said the rash can be anywhere.  One person said she had a rash on her leg, another person had rash on just one half of his body, another person had rash on both legs and buttocks.  The rash apparently doesn't last very long, based on what other people have experienced with ARS rash, it lasts a few days.  The ARS is also said to not be itchy or painful, just a red macular, usually on the chest or upper arms, but also mentioned to be on thighs or buttocks.  
It's not an ARS rash.