HIV Prevention Community

hiv results a year after sexual encounters. still worried,need advice!

I tested for hiv over a year from my sexual encounters i was worried about. My results were negative but i have some concerns. I had flu like symptoms over a month after my last encounter. Then later on after almost 5-6 months i got some skin colored bumps over my pubic hair which my doctor said it was molluscum
he treated me for that. Its been over a year and a half now but i have really dry skin and irritations. I even get painful pimples on my head. I been feeling really tired and during the day since i wake up
i have a constant need to clear up my throat from thick mucus and my tongue looks a bit whiteish on the top wih some irritated taste buds. I also cough from time to time but its dry. My skin gets dry and bumpy at some spots. I have gotten 2-3 pimples with pus on my pubes during this time similar to those on my head. Im anxious and scared. Do i need to test again or this is isnt related to hiv. Please advise. Was a year of wait enough to get the most accurate results. Thank you
I can answer your question, based on the title alone.  A conclusive HIV result can be obtained 3 MONTHS after an exposure.  Therefore, a year will certainly be conclusive.

Whatever else you think you have going on...is NOT related to HIV, as you don't have it.
What might be causing my fatigue, muscle soreness, low energy, chronic post nasal drip and skin irritations. I have had a cbc done and everything was normal
See your doctor if you are concerned. It has nothing to do with HIV.