HIV Prevention Community

hiv risk

Hi ,am a male.
i have had 6 sex partners in my entire life and i have always used protection.
4 months ago i had an unprotected exposure with an unknown status woman.
i was inside her for 4 minutes and then went to get the condom and when i got back she said it was fine without it so i am stupid enough i decided not to wear it.

after day that the next day i had kidney stones and i was taking voltarol for about a month ago when i got pain in my belly cause of them...

after 1 month after the exposure i got a rash in my groin which i think it is a jock itch and lasted 2 days max. no other symptoms.after the 3 months i started to think about this and started to panik reading everything on the internet.. after reading what the symptoms where i thought i had them all swollen lymph nodes and everything , i still do... I have read that the possibility is almost zero.. so i went to test and i am waiting for my results but i am really scared.... any opinions on this ???

No the possibility is not almost zero.
so is this a big risk then?
Not a big risk but a risk.
Hey ,
Thank you for your response.

what would be the probability of this?
I read through this article which helped me understand a little but more.
I am just really anxious about the test.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/97340/HIV-Risk-In-Perspective--Why-You-Should-Fully-Expect-A-Negative-Result
in that journal it is said hiv can be transmitted by a single episode.it is opinion based journal, not completely fact based.
It is based on fact, people can get HIV from just one time unprotected exposure.