hiv risk

HI DOCTOR.
I HAVE BEEN SEXULA RELATION WITH ONE GIRL USING CANDOM BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE CONDOM EXPLOSED DURING ACTION. AFTER 6 I GONA WITH THE GIRL AND WE TESTED hiV NEGATIVE BUT STILL NOT FORGET THEN WY TESTS WAS AS BELOW:
1) DAY OF ACCIDENT + 11: HIV and hepatite B&c negative and doctor gave me Atripla as prevention
2) DAY OF ACCIDENT + 20: result of ARN PCR test was indectable and doctor ask me to stop Atripla that i used during 11 days
3)DAY OF ACCIDENT+28 HIV COMBO Ag/Ac Négatifs (<0.05) with technique chimiluminescence sur ADVIA CENTAUR CP
4) DAY OF ACCIDENT+35 HIV COMBO Ag/Ac Négatifs (<0.05) avec technique chimiluminescence sur ADVIA CENTAUR CP
5) DAY OF ACCIDENT+40: test HIV negative
My question is it enough tests or should i check again?
did Atripla can delay the seroconversion since i took it during 11 days.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Your question is hard to read - please don't type in ALL CAPS.

You need to take a 4th generation test 30 days after your last dose of Atripla.  I cannot determine if you have done that or not, but that is the correct and conclusive test to take.
dear my test on Researche of virus HIV using ARN  PCR was done 11 days after taking Atripla which was unedtectable . my last 4th generation test was done 18 days after last dose of Atripla. no Agn and no Ac detected.  so i heard that the test ARN PCR is very sensitiva and could be definitive after 20 days is it right?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community