hiv risking

what is the risk of getting HIV after having protected vaginal and anal sex as well as unprotected oral sex (giving and receiving + wet kissing) with a female sex worker? after about 4 weeks I started to have a general body ache that dissipated in one day after I took some rest and Aspirin but the next day I started to have watery dairreah  that lasted for ~ 4 days and dissipated as well after taking some RIAZOLE as well as withe tongue but back to normal now  . After ~ 40 days I took a combo test and it was non reactive. I also took STIs test and found out that I have HSV 1 Igg . what are my risks here ? I also convinced the girl to take a test and she told me that she did and it was negative for all Hiv and STIs!
also forgot to mention that I felt cold and chills through my entire body along side the body ache when I woke up from sleep. and when I had the dairreah I was gassy as well
the diarreah was painless
Hi, there is no risk
thanks for your reply. the thing is that these symptoms where sudden and I can't explain them. also I rarely get sick and when I do its usually intense but those don't fit the trend that is why I'm worried
Not hiv related at you had no risk.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community