HIV Prevention Community

hiv scare

on the 2nd of January, i had sex with a girl , whose status i don t know, gave her a ********, sh gave me too, penetrated her without a condom, but it was only for a few minutes, 3 minutes, in the morning i asked her , she said she is negative, we went to get tested, i was negative, she was also negative, she even showed a pic of her test and folder, 3 days later i woke with a swollen tender lymph node,  and then anxiety , stress, kicked in, read symptoms on the internet, and lymph nodes were 1 of them, loose stomach came in, more swollen lymph nodes, dry mouth at times, raised red skin pimples, 3 of them, feeling tired, loss of appetite, its been 2 weeks since the possible exposure, got tested again yesterday, was negative..... I am stressed out, please help
I had similar experience as you. About 6 weeks ago, had unprotected sex with a girl I had been seeing for 3 months. The girl tested neg at 4 weeks using 4th Gen DUO. I tested neg at 3 wks using 4th Gen Duo too and neg at 4 weeks using Antibody blood test. Still have scary symptoms like reoccurring low grade fevers, fatigue for 4 weeks, swollen lymph nodes. My WBC was 2.51 on Jan 13 and today my WBC was 3.8. I feel I am HIV positive and can only be able to move on after 3 months. Still doubt my girl's neg 4th Gen Duo test at 4 weeks.. and cant;t function at all...
Take a DUO test at 28 days ((no later)) post exposure as an indication. Follow up with an antibody test 3 months post exposure for a conclusive result.
Now i have a rash that dissappeears and reappear...they say being stresed about hiv can can cause the symptoms...i cant say its somerhing else beacause theae symptoms appeared after the possible exposure
Thanks Towu for your feedback. I already had DUO but that was 23 days after exposure which was negative. Today makes it about 7 weeks, should I go for another DUO or just wait for 3 months.. Thanks in advance