HIV Prevention Community

hiv slight risk still having symptoms(hair loss)

I recieved hand job and slight anal fingering from a massuse. Although this is a slight risk incident, after 9 days i had a severe nasal congestion that lasted for two weeks along with minor rash on chest and shoulders and mental abnormality that faded away. Also what warranted me about hiv is that i have prominently lost lots of hair starting 9 days after the incident, thatmy beard hair grows slower than usual and that my sperm is not as usual and is much thicker which indicate an std. also i notiçed a 1cm fungal infection in my neck and that my elbows are darker and iritated which indicate low immunity. I tested at 12 and 22 days which was negative along with 60days negative antibody test and normal blood count. My question is does this indicate hiv which i know is the only std that can cause hair loss this early not as syphylis which takes time and is moth eaten.do i need to test after 90 days or just think of another std to blame for my hair loss and symptoms.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi - nothing you mentioned put you at risk for HIV.  Instead of trying to find another STD to blame for your symptoms/hair loss, you should go to a doctor and allow the doctor to determine what may be the cause.  In all likelihood it is not an STD at all.  It's certainly not HIV.
But if sperm is affected wont that be an std
COMMUNITY LEADER
You can ask the helpful people in the STD forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/STDs/show/98