HIV Prevention Community

hiv symptoms ?

hello . i had a protected virginal sex with a sex worker 4 weeks ago, she performed unprotected oral . now i started having sore throat and v bad pain in the back of neck & headache sometimes .

i don't have any rashes / fever / muscle pain/ Diarrhoea / joint pains.

this pain in neck , sore throat and headache is really getting me worried. can any one tell please is it HIV ?
i have google and the symptoms also include the headache, neck pain etc
You never had a risk.
I am in the same situation as you. My exposure was protected vaginal and protected oral and since then i am very scared. I was tested too by duo test at 4 weeks and havent got any symptoms yet at 5 weeks but still i dont have peace.
Medically protected vaginal sex is safe sex as long as the condom remained intact and in place (doesnt slip) . Receiving oral sex isnt a risk for HIV
As long as the head of your penis remains covered you won't have a risk.
thanks teak ... really appreciate your reply ..

@ peace 12345  .. thanks for your reply

I hope this pain in neck infront and back , headache and sore throat has nothing to do with HIV ..  

It doesn't so move on.