Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.8k Members

hiv symptoms

i went to prostitute again this time  she gave me handjob but no sexual intercourse and penetration she was wearing her jeans but i was rubbing my penis on her back and between her boobs and i was touching her boobs and i was kissing her on her cheeks and i was kissing her boobs and no sexual penetration and intercourse but rubbing our bodies against each other and she came on top of me and i was completely nude and naked tell me my risk for hiv and pep and prostitute did not remove her jeans just she shirt and bra i am worried and tensed hiv can happen her neck lymphnodes were swollen sir she was completely naked but wearing her jeans  i was moving on her upper naked nude body and she kissed m on lips and i kissed her also and i touch her whole body her buttocks her breast and boobs and we were rubbing our bodies against each other she is a prostitute by profession and she didn't use condoms with her clients also i am worried but no sexual intercourse and sexual penetration she came on top of me also what about pep medicines and hiv test hiv antibody test sir please help me am in infected i need to get tested i was moving my body and touching her body from backside i was touching her breast and she kissed me on lips also now i am having loss of appetite and sore throat and rashes on my body and mental foginess and slow thinking and lethargy please suggest me i am very worried
1 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.