HIV Prevention Community

hiv symptoms

i am a 21 year old boy..i have had unprotected thrice with three different girls(exposure chances-2 months ago).i am into heavy smoking too.its been almost 4 months now that i have been missing my afternoon meals cuz i wake up late as i stay awake entire night on the internet.i am NOT getting any fever,night sweats or other symptoms.but i have lost considerable amount of weight.is it because of not sleeping and skipping meals?? or is it the HIV virus??
Before I begin, if you are sexual active, and/or having unprotected sex with multiple partners, you probably should have an HIV and STD screen twice a year.

However, this doesn't sound like HIV one bit. I went through a phase like this when I was 19. I stayed home all the time, and stayed up all night playing games on the internet, and didn't wake up until about 1 or 2 in the afternoon, sometimes 3. When I ate meals, I usually starved myself and missed certain meals, and when I ate, I crammed it all in at once, which is called binge eating, which can cause you to gain weight. I also didn't really leave the house much...

Anyways, I ended up gaining so much weight, that I became obese, and hit 220 pounds. After I stopped laying around so much and eating more regularly, I am down to 170 pounds, and getting lower each day. Huzzah!

So no, what you are experiencing isn't HIV. This is just being young. But don't let it get the best of you!
Never go by symptoms

As u said its almost 4 months now go for HIV ELISA test and cnfm ur status

Good Luck !!!