HIV Prevention Community

hiv symptoms

Hi thete i had a scare a year ago with hiv which caused me to have panic attacks etc. I convinced mysekf i had hiv. I unfortunateky got drunk and had sex unprotected with a prostitute in NZ. I was so scared broke down etc etc.6 weeks after the event i had a negative test.  My worry or anxiety is treated with Loxami.e. however the power of the net is scarey. I have a crawling like feeling in my ear and of course search out hearibg liss and hiv. I eventually convinced myself i have nerve issues due to low immune system. I have no symptoms such as weight liss olcers etc but ha e had for some time a rash under my arm opits which i tell myself is hiv rash. Can you tell me chances of solid results at 4 to 6 weeks and if the ear ghing could be cinnected. Thanks heaps
3 months post exposure for a conclusive result.  you can test now to obtain that.
Thanhs fior the response but i was lookung for medical advice on ny concens
well the only way to know is by taking a hiv test..
symptoms cant and dont diagnose hiv..
if you read this forum, many people come here with numerous symptoms but end up testing negative..
so dont worry about your symptoms, it could be caused due to anxiety or stress..
just go for a test to find out..
all the best