Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.6k Members

hiv symptoms

Hi thete i had a scare a year ago with hiv which caused me to have panic attacks etc. I convinced mysekf i had hiv. I unfortunateky got drunk and had sex unprotected with a prostitute in NZ. I was so scared broke down etc etc.6 weeks after the event i had a negative test.  My worry or anxiety is treated with Loxami.e. however the power of the net is scarey. I have a crawling like feeling in my ear and of course search out hearibg liss and hiv. I eventually convinced myself i have nerve issues due to low immune system. I have no symptoms such as weight liss olcers etc but ha e had for some time a rash under my arm opits which i tell myself is hiv rash. Can you tell me chances of solid results at 4 to 6 weeks and if the ear ghing could be cinnected. Thanks heaps
3 Responses
186166 tn?1385262982
3 months post exposure for a conclusive result.  you can test now to obtain that.
Thanhs fior the response but i was lookung for medical advice on ny concens
1163575 tn?1339482217
well the only way to know is by taking a hiv test..
symptoms cant and dont diagnose hiv..
if you read this forum, many people come here with numerous symptoms but end up testing negative..
so dont worry about your symptoms, it could be caused due to anxiety or stress..
just go for a test to find out..
all the best
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.