HIV Prevention Community

hiv symptoms?

Hi. I had unprotected sex with a sex worker sometimes around september. The first week i feel alright but the second week i experience swollen ulcer below my teeth and lymph node under my jaws. I had a mild sorethroat, malaise and dizzy too. I am now in my third week and now i sometimes feel cold and tired easily. I started to freak out when i read an article about hiv symptoms. Am i at risk?  
Unprotected sex is a high risk for infection.

Take a DUO test at 28 days
I know it is a high risk exposure and are freaking right now. Does my symptoms indicate to hiv? I will take my test at 28 days. Need some advice
the chances that a male will contract HIV from a female is negligible or almost unheard of,it is unlikely that u will get infected from a single exposure mostly from a woman,symptoms are never indicators for Hiv infection
Thank you. I will have my test done to make sure i am alright.
Sorry i disagree with deadtrigger risk from heterosexual sex is not negligible it does happen and it can happen though not as common as men who have anal sex. Numericaly it is 0.04 to 0.05 percent. So please do test with a dou test 28 days after exposure.