HIV Prevention Community

hiv symptoms

hi there! i had protected sex about 2 months ago with a prostitute and when i ejaculated the condom broke .after about 5 weeks i had some shiverings,muscle aches and 39.2 fever ,but with paracetamol and a few sessions of swettings i reduced at 37.8 in the same night.the followind day i had the tempersature went up tu 37.9 in the morning and that was all .no muscle ache the following day or colds sensations.after about a i got something like slight reddness on my upper chest and neck and and to get a something like a yeast on my at the edge of my tongue and muscle aches and contractions from time to time all over my body but mainly in my knees and tights and a lot of dundruff .can anybody tell me if it sounds like hiv infection?
symptoms dont mean anything the only way to know is to test you can test now but its not conclusive until 3 months after exposure
well ,this answer did,t help me at this moment at all,but thanks anyway
fluffy446, what was your exposure? then i am sure people on here like teak or shadow can help you.
like i said symptoms dont mean anything percentage you caught hiv 1 in 1000 get tested we cant say no you dont