HIV Prevention Community

hiv test

i had sex with hiv positive girl and at the end i found out that the condom was broke. i took a swap test after 4 weeks and dna pcr and hiv1 and hiv2 after 6 weeks and all came back negative....and i took the pcr dna after 8 weeks again and the antibody at 11 weeks and they came back negative and i'm scare to take another one so my question is im i hiv free or what should i do? please help
Your 11 week negative test result won,t change at 3 months,but for your peace of mind only, take the test in a week and be done with this incident.Expect another negative result.
PCR-DNA tests are not approved HIV diagnostic tests. You need to take an antibody test 3 months post exposure to obtain a conclusive test result.    
The OP took an antiboby test at 11 weeks.
I know,thats not what i said.