HIV Prevention Community

hiv test method?

well i have tested after 3 month but by this procedure so can you please tell me do this effect the test results?
i got a coagulation tube from lab take blood with the help of my friend and he put it into tube then i went back to lab in 5 minutes and give them blood to check HIV,hep b and hep c all came back negative is this reliabile method as one of my doctor friend told me that it will not affect my test result as blood is safe in this tube for even weeks?
If the test was an antibody test then it is conclusive.
no test was hiv combi
.ag/ab.value 0.07.
cut off value 1.
test result negative.
also tell me do that method effect my test results thanks in advance.
is it conclusive?
i called them and they told me it is antigen and antibody combine test perfomed on Rooche.
that look for both antigen and antibody so my main concern is is my way of testing is right.
vance?????????????
I can't speak on testing methods because I was not there. 3 month test is conclusive.
oops then next time i will take you with me...
common dude i just ask is blood is safe in coagulation tube and lab person told me yes so take care dude.