HIV Prevention Community

hiv test results

hi I got my hiv blood test results after 104 days of exposer it was negative thank god. but before 15 day of hiv test I got dengue fever is dengue fever effect hiv test results. should I need another hiv test or should I move on from this . I tested only once pls help me on this question
COMMUNITY LEADER
What was your exposure that caused you to test for HIV?

Regardless, 104 days is more than conclusive.  You do not have HIV.  Your illness would not interfere with your test.
protected sex but unprotected cunnligus my exposer
Neither of those are risk factors if the condom was latex. You had no exposure and couldn't test HIV positive any more than you could be positive for a pregnancy test,  so your test was a waste of time.