HIV Prevention Community

hiv test

I had unprotected sex in January. I tested negative 2 months later for HIV. I have read that the window period is up to 3 months for  the antibodies to show up but usually show up within the first month. Should I rely on this test or retake another one?
Just wondering, what method of testing did you use?  Most all say 3 months conculusive in here.  It would be wise to get another test done at the three month mark.  I seriously doubt your results will change, and I wish you luck accepting your negative results.  
I used the at home test, Home Access. Thank you for your support.