HIV Prevention Community

hiv transmission after 6 months

Hi, ive been with the same girl for 6 months. i tested negative at 3 months but she wont test b/c she denies she has hiv and that its stupid because no one has ever came inside her. she did have one partner where she was with for a long time that withdrew but never came inside her. we started having unprotected sex since early october after she got on birth control and i got tested late january. she assures me she had been safe with every single person except the one guy that kept withdrawing but that was towards the last few months of their relationship and they only had sex maybe 7 times or so a month. i started getting extremely fatigued the past 3 days and had a nasty headache for 1 day. no rashes or any other symptoms of hiv. she had the flu the previous week which the doctor prescribed zpak for so im not sure if i just got a small case of the flu and that i healed before it got full blown. i feel perfectly normal now. we both have hsv in the genitals and we both engaged in pretty much the most unsafe intercourse for the past 4 months even during her period and i came inside everytime so i figured i may be infected by january if i did get infected at all but i tested negative. im still freaked out. its been leaving me uneasy for months i dont know why i just suddenly got super paranoid. my biggest question is what are the chances of the unsafe behavior she was in that the guy's precum infected her and also if theres a any reason i should be scared at this point. she just wont test. she seems to be scared but also she makes a good logical point that the likelihood of her being infected is super low. please set my mind at ease, im going nuts every day doing mathematical stats in my head of the probability of infection!!
Please test 3 months after the last time you had unprotected sex for a conclusive result for an HIV test.  You girlfriend also needs to test 3 months after the last time she had unprotected sex for a conclusive result for an HIV test.  

If you are really going nuts from this experience, I would suggest you stop having sex.  

Please post further HIV question in the HIV forum.