HIV Prevention Community
I tested last year after a condom got stuck inside me and I tested around 12 weeks for HIV and tested negative. I recently took one of those take home test that give you the result in 15 minutes and it came back negative. I had a sexual encounter with an HIV positive person and I am constantly stressing. I noticed that I still have a red line at the back of my throat and looks like bumps. On the top of my mouth around the roof in the middle, I noticed purple lines. I am wondering can this be veins or can it be something else on the top of my mouth. I am scared it might be related to HIV. What do you think it can be? I also notice small pin like red dots. I am so parnoid and constantly worried that I get headaches, can't concentrate. I haven't had fever or flu like symptoms. I have been sick when my daughter gets sick.
its veins
no its not hiv test prove that
it is cold season
i get sick to when i hang around sick people to
dont worry its not hiv move on
the mouth, throat, etc have normal bumps-lines-etc.  i bet if u look under your tongue u'll find more bumps, it's called sal glands.  if u are seriously worried- go see an ENT doc and they will reassure u.  u don't have hiv!
It's scary finding out being at risk... but if you took a test at 3 months, then that should be conforting enough. A lot doctors on this site say that is almost like a definitive answer that you do not have the virus.

Oh yeah, was your sexual encounter a protected one if I may ask?
YES I DID USE A CONDOM AND IT GOT STUCK INSIDE OF ME. I HAD TO FIND IT AND PULL IT OUT MYSELF.
So what are the small like pimple blood spots because I notice my husband has them too.
You had a 3 month test, believe what everyone has told you...your results are conclusive.