HIV Prevention Community

hiv+

If a man is HIV+ is it possible for a woman to get pregnant? I have read the other websites that if you are hiv+ is it very difficult for a woman to become pregnant.
That's bull ****.  It can be tough to get a woman pregnant in the first place.  Having HIV has zero to do with it.  

Though it's possible if a guy was in the middle of ARS his sperm might not exactly be up to the task because of fever etc...
COMMUNITY LEADER
Rightly said by snippets, there is no linkage between male fertility and HIV. An HIV positive male is capably of getting his partner concieved if his sperm counts are above 20 million / ml. The risk involved is, transmission of virus to "would be mother" and then to the child.

However, seek medical help in your country if you want an infection free baby, being an HIV positive male. Technology is available I guess.